| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rostock in April is cool at 6.3 °C (43.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10 °C (50 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.6 °C (38.5 °F).
- In April the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 6.4 °C (11.5 °F).
- The weather in April is a little parched with rain, sleet or snow once in a while. A mere 42mm (1.7in) of liquid is deposited across an average of 15 days.
- In April the heavens above Rostock are slightly fair having on average an unexceptional 5:19 of resplendent solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:58 long and the longest day is 15:03 long with an average length of 14:01.
- There are approximately 8:27 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 38.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 61.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Rostock April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Rostock, Germany
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Rostock:
- Odense, Denmark - 169.7 kms (105.5 miles) NW
- Tystofte, Denmark - 128.2 kms (79.6 miles) NNW
- Toftlund, Denmark - 223.7 kms (139 miles) WNW
- Tønder, Denmark - 223.5 kms (138.9 miles) WNW
- Marstal, Denmark - 125.4 kms (77.9 miles) NW
- Schleswig, Germany - 168.6 kms (104.8 miles) WNW
- Hamburg-Fuhlsbuttel, Germany - 149.9 kms (93.2 miles) WSW
- Hamburg, Germany - 149.4 kms (92.8 miles) WSW
- Hannover, Germany - 248.7 kms (154.5 miles) SW
- Magdeburg, Germany - 232 kms (144.2 miles) S
- Kristianstad, Sweden - 244.3 kms (151.8 miles) NNE
- Copenhagen, Denmark - 169.4 kms (105.3 miles) N
- Ertholmene, Christiansø, Denmark - 235.6 kms (146.4 miles) ENE
- Sandvig, Bornholm, Denmark - 212.3 kms (131.9 miles) NE
- Næsgård, Denmark - 76.2 kms (47.4 miles) N
- Szczecin, Poland - 188.4 kms (117.1 miles) ESE
- Neustrelitz, Germany - 113.5 kms (70.5 miles) SE
- Berlin, Germany - 207.1 kms (128.7 miles) SSE
- Potsdam, Germany - 210 kms (130.5 miles) SSE
- Lindenberg, Germany - 257.9 kms (160.2 miles) SSE