| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rostock in February is very cool at 0.7 °C (33.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 2.9 °C (37.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1.4 °C (29.5 °F).
- In February the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 4.3 °C (7.7 °F).
- The weather in February is dry with sleet or snow sometimes. A mere 31mm (1.2in) of H2O descends across on average 16 days.
- The blue above Rostock is very dim having on average only 2:00 of blazing sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 8:47 long and the longest day is 10:36 long with an average length of 9:40.
- There are approximately 7:24 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 21.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 78.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Rostock February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Rostock, Germany
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Rostock:
- Odense, Denmark - 169.7 kms (105.5 miles) NW
- Tystofte, Denmark - 128.2 kms (79.6 miles) NNW
- Toftlund, Denmark - 223.7 kms (139 miles) WNW
- Tønder, Denmark - 223.5 kms (138.9 miles) WNW
- Marstal, Denmark - 125.4 kms (77.9 miles) NW
- Schleswig, Germany - 168.6 kms (104.8 miles) WNW
- Hamburg-Fuhlsbuttel, Germany - 149.9 kms (93.2 miles) WSW
- Hamburg, Germany - 149.4 kms (92.8 miles) WSW
- Hannover, Germany - 248.7 kms (154.5 miles) SW
- Magdeburg, Germany - 232 kms (144.2 miles) S
- Kristianstad, Sweden - 244.3 kms (151.8 miles) NNE
- Copenhagen, Denmark - 169.4 kms (105.3 miles) N
- Ertholmene, Christiansø, Denmark - 235.6 kms (146.4 miles) ENE
- Sandvig, Bornholm, Denmark - 212.3 kms (131.9 miles) NE
- Næsgård, Denmark - 76.2 kms (47.4 miles) N
- Szczecin, Poland - 188.4 kms (117.1 miles) ESE
- Neustrelitz, Germany - 113.5 kms (70.5 miles) SE
- Berlin, Germany - 207.1 kms (128.7 miles) SSE
- Potsdam, Germany - 210 kms (130.5 miles) SSE
- Lindenberg, Germany - 257.9 kms (160.2 miles) SSE